WHY DO WE HANDLE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect, process, store and share personal data for the broad purpose of providing social housing accommodation and services which include:
- letting, renting and leasing properties
- administering waiting lists
- carrying out research
- administering housing and property grants
- providing associated welfare services, advice and support
- maintaining our accounts and records
- supporting and managing our employees, agents, and contractors
- using CCTV systems to monitor and collect visual images for the purpose of security and the prevention and detection of crime.
Take a further look at how Cartrefi Conwy handles personal information
Last modified on September 3rd, 2018 at 4:50 pm