Our colleague’s promise to you, our customer
You are an individual – We know that our customers are all different so we will give you the help and support that you need.
- Contact you in the way you find easiest
- Use the language of your choice
- Use clear and straightforward language
- Recognise disabilities or when you need help
First impressions count – We will be friendly and approachable.
- ask you for your name; and
- tell you ours
We’ll keep you up to date – We’ll keep in touch and make sure you know what to expect next
- confirm appointments or when we’ll be in contact next
- tell you if we need to change appointments
- be open and upfront
- give you a reason for decisions
What you say is important – We will listen to understand what you need from us. We’ll do the right thing and make sure we get an answer for you.
- confirm what you’ve told us so you know we understand
- Have a positive approach
- get the right person to solve your question
- keep written notes of what you tell us
We care about you – How you feel is important and we will treat you with respect. We’ll make it easy for you to get in touch with us.
- talk clearly and calmly
- see the situation from your point of view
- check that you understand
- give you accurate information
- tell you where else you can find help and support
We want you to find it easy to get in touch with us. So, when you contact us we’ll make sure we get back to you, this is what you can expect from us:
- If you write to us (by letter, email or through MyCartrefi), we’ll acknowledge your contact within 3 days and give you a full response within 10 working days.
- When you phone our Customer Services Team we aim to answer your call within 60 seconds.
- If a colleague needs to call you back we’ll agree with you a date and time that suits you. This will be within 24 hours where possible.
- If a colleague is coming to visit you they will arrange a date and time that suits you. This will be within 7 working days where possible.
Last modified on May 26th, 2022 at 4:07 pm