We have a vacancy for a new Housing Officer to join our team!
You will work closely within a team of Housing Officers to deliver a proactive and holistic housing management service to Cartrefi Conwy tenants that promotes the development of sustainable tenancies and thriving communities.
What you will do:
- Work within a team of 8 colleagues to proactively manage all levels of tenancy arrears through regular engagement, support, and progression of relevant actions at the earliest opportunity
- To be the main point of contact for the management of all tenancy matters and take ownership in the resolution of queries, requests, and complaints
- Ensure tenants identified as struggling with any issues that effect their ability to manage their tenancy are swiftly signposted to the relevant services and health and safety concerns escalated without delay.
- Provide a holistic approach to supporting our contract holders
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with other external bodies such as North Wales Police, Shelter Cymru, Mental Health Services etc.
- Develop, maintain and implement relevant up-to-date processes and policies
What you will need:
- The ability to work autonomously to manage your own time and prioritise workload as well as being able to work as part of a team
- Experience of working within the Social Housing sector
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- Effective time management skills with an ability to re-prioritise as necessary
- Ability to analyse and interpret policies and information
- Interpersonal skills to deal sensitively and professionally with contract holders experiencing difficulties
If you have the qualities we are looking for, apply today!
- Positions available:
Full time (37 hrs per week permanent contract)
Part-time (18.5 hrs per week – Fixed term for 2 years with the potential to extend)
- £28,845 – £30,676 gross per annum (pro-rata for part-time)
- Closing date: 01/10/2023
An enhanced DBS will be required for this position (employer funded)