Victoria Road, Rhyl

It is proposed to develop a site on the corner plot Victoria Road and Vale Park, Rhyl.

The development would provide much needed, new affordable housing for local people.

These homes are for social housing tenants.

What is social housing?

Social housing is housing provided by Local Councils and Housing Associations at rates that are affordable to those on low incomes.  Registration for social housing depends on the applicant’s household meeting ‘housing need’.

How to apply for social housing

You can apply for social housing by completing an application form with Conwy Housing Solutions.


Last modified on January 23rd, 2018 at 10:16 am