Our Conwy Road development is on the corner of West End Colwyn Bay, converting a redundant building into 8 modern apartments.
The building which many will remember as the carpet shop ‘North Wales Flooring’ for many years, has been transformed into 8 spacious apartments, with this £862,392 scheme a mixture of ground, first and second floor properties with 1 or 2 beds perfect for small families starting out, couples or professionals looking to rent their own property & save towards a deposit.
The development is ideally located on the corner in West End and is a short walk into the centre of Colwyn Bay and Rhos on Sea, with a railway station, beachfront and supermarkets being right on your doorstep.
The apartments are a mixture of refurbishment and new build providing apartments with plenty of character. With a kitchen/dining area or kitchen/living area depending on property with the latest in heating and insulation, meaning they are as energy efficient as possible.
During the build we worked alongside Creating Futures Academy at Creating Enterprise to ensure we provided as many job opportunities to our tenants and local labour as we could. On this scheme we have provided on site employment opportunities for our tenants to work alongside Brenig construction.
These apartments are intermediate rent properties, meaning they are typically 20% less than the market rate. You can find more information on the Intermediate scheme below.
Intermediate Rent Scheme
- an intermediate rental option for people who are not in a position to buy a home for various reasons, such as, insufficient deposit or a poor credit history
- the scheme is aimed at people in employment and not totally dependent on benefits
- rent is based on a Local Housing Allowance or 80% of the open market rents
- applicants must meet the eligibility criteria and register with Tai Teg
- a month’s rent and a month’s deposit will usually be required
- applicants who apply for the intermediate rental properties will also need to complete a referencing procedure by the landlord. This is to ensure that they are financially stable enough to maintain a tenancy at the specified rent level and that they are suitable tenants
- Applicant should have no more than £16,000 savings, please contact us if you require further information
For more information regarding our developments please contact our development team on 0300 124 0040.
The Abersoch (Rent to Own) £850PCM rent
Situated on the popular Park Aberkinsey development in Rhyl, the Abersoch is a spacious 4 bedroom home, perfect for families. Key features include an open plan kitchen diner with a separate utility room, an en-suite…4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 reception
The Porthmadog (Rent to Own) £800PCM rent
Situated on the popular Park Aberkinsey development in Rhyl, the Porthmadog is a modern 3 bedroom home perfect for families with an open plan kitchen diner with separate utility, along with a garage. The master…3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 reception
Powys (Coming Soon) £520 rent
Situated on the popular Park Aberkinsey development in Rhyl, the Powys is a three bedroom Intermediate rent home and has a generous lounge /dining area with separate modern, fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. Eligibility:…3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 0 reception