Your lease also contains a number of rights and responsibilities that we are obliged to meet. The main ones are:
- To maintain the main building you live in by carrying out repairs and major works.
- To carry out required regular fire risk inspections and any other statutory checks and inspections, where there are communal areas.
- To manage the block services such as door entry maintenance, arranging insurance, grounds maintenance, cleaning etc.
- We will actively work with leaseholders and tenants to resolve any Anti-Social Behaviour problems.
- We are able to recharge the cost of service charges repairs and maintenance ( these include day to day repairs, cyclic works ( for example painting) and major works such as replacing the roof.
- We will actively pursue any breech of lease and arrears of service charges. By doing this we keep costs down for everyone.
- We will inform and consult with you about major works and large repairs .
- We will listen to your opinions and consult with you regarding our services and any large repairs or work to your block.
Last modified on January 16th, 2017 at 2:04 pm