We are unable to offer our tenants the same services we could before at this time. Here’s a summary of what we can and can’t do at the moment:
What we can do
- Carry out urgent and emergency repairs in your home.
- Carry out caretaking services.
- Provide urgent or essential face to face housing support. This will be done only if virtual support methods aren’t possible and following strict guidelines.
- Property viewings where the property is empty
- Let empty homes in emergency circumstances.
- Keep our development sites open following strict social distancing and safety procedures.
- Continue to give virtual well-being support to tenants in need.
What we can’t do
- Non-essential repairs.
- Visit you in your home unless it is an emergency.
- Property viewings if the home is occupied
- Open our offices to the public.
- Tenant events (indoors and outdoors).
- Facilitate home swaps.
- Provide Face to face tenant support.
IMPORTANT – there are some essential repairs and maintenance checks we have to do by law. This includes annual gas safety checks and electrical testing every 5 years. Even if your home is self-isolating we still have to do these checks but wherever possible we will delay your appointment. In order to protect you and our front line colleagues we will give you instructions to follow before we come into your home.
If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch.
Call 0300 124 0040 or email email@example.com
Last modified on January 13th, 2021 at 2:51 pm