Electrical do’s and dont’s
- Report any problems to our Customer Service team 0300 124 0040
- Allow access to the property if an electrician needs to visit
- Regularly check the condition of plugs, cables and extension leads
- Check that any adaptor you use is safe – it should comply with British standards and be adequately rated for the connected load
- Use appliances according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Carry out your own electrical repairs
- Take mains powered portable appliances such as radios, heaters or hairdryers into the bathroom
- Use any electrical appliances with wet hands.
Last modified on July 3rd, 2017 at 12:01 pm