Cartrefi Conwy carries out gas appliance safety checks and services every year.
The safety checks can only be completed by allowing our gas engineers to enter your property.
Ask to see the gas engineer’s gas safe register identification card.
Gas emergency services 0800 111 999 (this is a 24 hour emergency line)
If you smell gas, think you have a gas leak, or are worried that fumes containing carbon monoxide are escaping from a gas appliance, please call the free gas emergency services line immediately on 0800 111 999.
- Turn off the gas supply
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the property
- Do not use any electrical switches
- Extinguish all naked flames, do not smoke, strike matches or do anything which could cause ignition
- If there are any electrical security entry phones/locks, please open your door manually
- Keep people away from affected areas
Last modified on July 3rd, 2017 at 11:59 am