SCOOTER STORE – OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Unlock the scooter store and remove the key.
- Ensure nobody is standing in front of the opening lid and then operate the up button, located on the side of the unit. Keep the button pressed until the unit is fully opened to the required height.
- Disconnect the charging lead to your scooter or wheelchair.
- Ensuring no pedestrians are nearby, reverse out of the scooter store with care.
- Keeping your hands and body away from the lid and ensuring no one is in front of the unit, operate the down button located on the side of the unit. Let the lid settle down completely before releasing the button.
- Insert the key again and lock the scooter store. Always leave the scooter store closed and locked when not in use.
- On returning to your scooter store – follow steps 1 and 2.
- Drive into the scooter store into your desired position.
- Plug in the charger for your scooter if required.
- Keeping your hands and body away from the lid and ensuring no one is in front of the unit, follow steps 5 and 6.
- No flammable items / substances are to be stored within the unit.
- THE BATTERY CHARGER TO THE STORAGE UNIT MUST NOT BE TURNED OFF. THE LID WILL NOT OPEN IF THIS CHARGER IS SWITCHED OFF.
Last modified on July 3rd, 2017 at 12:03 pm