Check the following before you report your heating is not working:
- Is the gas supply turned on and is there credit on the meter?
- Has a fuse in the mains board ‘tripped’? If so, reset the circuit breaker.
- Are all electrical switches to the heating turned to the ‘on’ position?
- Is the timer, clock or programmer set to come on properly? Slide the heating control to the ‘on’ position or ‘24hr’ setting.
- Is the room thermostat set correctly? To get the heating to come on you may need to turn the thermostat up to a higher setting.
- Are all your boiler controls and any switches feeding the boiler, turned to the ‘on’ position?
If your heating is still not working, call us to report the fault and we will send one of gas engineers to come and take a look.
Last modified on January 27th, 2017 at 3:36 pm